Event Technology & Backline Hire
20Sound Hire is based in the western suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia and stocks a wide range of professional Sound, Lighting, Presentation, Power distribution & Backline gear available for hire to the Events, Arts and Entertainment sectors. In operation since 2004, we have been involved in hundreds of successful corporate functions, community concerts, weddings, functions and events, so are well placed to help you with your requirements. Our clients include freelance techs, Event Organisers, Government, Business, Theatres, Schools, Councils, Churches, Sporting and Cultural groups.
We do not operate a physical shop front, however our workshop stocks a wide range of professional event production technology ready to go and we have established ourselves as a convenient 'go-to' resource for event organisers and other hire businesses. Please call to discuss your requirements and arrange pickup or delivery details.
HOW TO BOOK A HIRE:
- Email your name, address and mobile to email@example.com along with the event date and hire items.
- We will send you an itemised quote by return email.
- Check the items listed and advise whether you wish to proceed with the hire, or make changes.
- We will send you a tax invoice confirming the hire booking and the pick-up date and time.
- For pick-ups, please bring your drivers license and credit/debit card.
- Small hires are 'Pay on Delivery'. Larger bookings require 20% deposit with the balance on delivery.
Our workshop is located 15mins from the Adelaide CBD in South Australia. Small items of equipment may be collected directly from our workshop if you have a suitable covered vehicle (no utes or trailers) or alternatively, we can deliver anywhere in the Adelaide area or surrounding regions.† The workshop is open strictly by appointment only, so you will need to ring or TXT first. After-hours pickup and return of equipment are also possible by prior arrangement.
Modern digital audio and lighting equipment does require specific technical skills and training to ensure correct operation. If you have any queries about the equipment you are hiring, let us know and we can provide basic advise or if necessary, recommend a sound/lighting technician that can help.
† Delivery fee applies.